About the job
Job Title: Organizational Development Senior Manager
Company: Confidential (investments co)
Reporting to: CHRO
Subordinates: 1 - L&D Manager
Investments related business in Riyadh looking for a highly skilled and experienced Organizational Development Senior Manager to lead the design, implementation, and evaluation of organizational development initiatives within the business. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of organizational behavior, change management principles, and leadership development strategies. They will play a pivotal role in fostering a positive and productive work environment, driving employee engagement, and supporting the company's strategic objectives through effective organizational development practices.
- Develop and implement organizational development strategies, programs, and initiatives aligned with the company's vision, mission, and goals.
- Lead organizational change efforts by assessing current processes, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify talent development needs and design programs to support employee growth and career advancement.
- Conduct organizational assessments and surveys to gather feedback and insights, and use data-driven approaches to inform decision-making.
- Facilitate workshops, training sessions, and team-building activities to enhance employee engagement, communication, and collaboration.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers and leaders on best practices for employee development, performance management, and conflict resolution.
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to create a more inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of organizational development programs and initiatives, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in organizational development, and incorporate new ideas and methodologies into our practices.
- Build strong relationships across the organization, serving as a trusted advisor and change agent to promote a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- KSA National applicants only
- Bachelors degree minimum
- 10 years in Human Resources
- Corporate or Banking background
- CIPD preferred