About the job
Our client is a US law firm who are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Private Equity Associate to join their renowned PE Team in their Central London Office, with a minimum of 2-4 year PQE and a background of US or Magic Circle Law Firm experience. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to clients on general PE deals and transactions with the exposure and management of a global client portfolio consisting of over 300 PE clients worldwide. This firm is a global leader known for the quality of their Private Equity portfolio of clients and work.
• 2-5 year PQE (UK Qualified) with a background in US or Magic Circle Law Firm experience.
• Strong understanding and experience of M&A and PE work - experience in a US or Magic Circle Corporate team as a Corporate Associate will be also considered.
• Excellent legal drafting and research skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
My client have a hybrid model of working, working from home two days a week and encourage flexibility and understanding within a diverse workplace. Both professional and personal development is highly embraced and encouraged with this US Firm.
This role presents fantastic long term career prospects for the right candidates. You will build client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile with a global team and supporting the continued growth of an established, global practice and the Firm. If you are a highly motivated, experienced, and an ambitious legal professional looking to work with a dynamic and reputable team.