About The Job:
Aventus are working alongside a large organization who are looking for a skilled and experienced enterprise architect to assist on a exciting project.
Chief Enterprise Architect:
The ideal candidate will have 12+years of experience, and hands on experience of developing domain specific Architecture such as Business, Applications, Data and Technology Architectures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop enterprise architectures covering fundamental elements of an enterprise.
Provide input to team for presenting assessment and analysis findings in EA framework to stakeholder on matters related to strategy, organizations, and governance.
Provide support and assistance in selecting the most appropriate EA approach for detailed development with focus on increasing its effectiveness.
Work with team members and provide inputs in developing architecture and standards with emphasis on various aspects of EA.
Work with other team members to develop the broad structure of EA framework with focus on governance decisions, structures and mechanisms to primarily elevate the role and impact of enterprise architecture within the client organisation, and to ensure that architecture thinking permeates in the ecosystem.
Coordination between selected agencies/SI and purchaser for technical issues.
Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
Coordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
Issue tracking and resolution, status reporting and monitoring, service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring.
Required Skill Sets:
- Conduct assessment and analysis not limited to working knowledge and experience with application process improvement techniques and best practices, software engineering concepts and project management methodologies.
- Ability to review different software architecture document, technical design document etc.
- Conduct consultation on application and software with related stakeholders
- Work with team members and provide inputs in developing architecture and standards with emphasis on the ICT aspects of EA
- Design, develop and implement interoperability framework .Provide inputs on EA related to data -storage, access, sharing and exchange and application – cross-cutting application capabilities
- Contribute to various development of all reference models
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes. Hands-on approach to project management.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Communicating passion, energy, intensity,and excitement in a direct, apolitical, way.
- Ability to handle complex assignment independently.
- Ability to work with ambiguity. Taking a systematic, structured view of situations.
- Team player - Work in a large team with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to interact with senior members of the client. Driving to root causes and able to identify trends, process improvement opportunities and broader business implications.
- Demonstrating willingness to ‘get hands dirty’ and developing a problem-solving attitude.
- Plans, manages and drives own efforts to successfully deliver client commitments.
- Willingness and ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines, working with individuals who have different working styles, and managing challenging expectations.
- Taking ownership of each project by doing what is needed at all phases of the process, anticipating next steps and not waiting to be told what to do.
- Ability to prioritize in own workload to realign resources where/when needed.
- Strong personal and professional presence and self-confidence, capable of working effectively with senior team as well as all other levels.
- High drive, energy and work ethic; creative, flexible and adaptive in leading change.
- Engaging interpersonal style and excellent relationship building skills, with the desire and ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Arabic Speaker is preferred.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV below.