About the job
Digital Factory Manager
Our client, is experiencing exceptional growth across its technology function. They are looking to hire a Digital Factory Manager to support the business-wide digital transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will own the development of the use cases and lead the DevOps team. You will drive the team engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment. Be a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems. Helps increase speed of delivery, improve quality/security of code, and optimize processes for development team. Manages the team responsible for infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling and supporting services on multiple cloud provides along with metrics and login.
- Builds the digital and data factory including scale up
- Guides DevOps teams on speed of delivery, improving quality/security of code, and optimizing processes - mentors and coaches the technical team
- Be hands on and engaged in coding to help the team to develop his solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Puts in place the architecture and ways of working to deliver CI/CD
- Implements a common architecture for digital delivery
- Builds an integration framework and API model for seamless integration
- Leads DevOps team in delivering consistent and holistic solution to the organization
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms
- Working knowledge of deployment automation solutions
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and cluster management tools like Kubernetes
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Experience as a DevOps or SRE Lead on a cross-functional agile team
- Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead and rest of technical team. Experience managing technical priorities within the Backlog
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential, embraces a culture of trust, free thought and complete transparency
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
For more information please feel free to reach out directly.