About the job
To contribute to the formulation of strategy and identification of strategic objectives, and provide operational oversight for Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department by ensuring the identification and delivery of the required projects and initiatives, in order to achieve the department’s mandate and contribute to strategic objectives within set KPIs, agreed budgets and adopted policies and procedures.
- Design and implement Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department’s strategy and roadmap to support in setting its corporate strategy.
- Establish Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department’s business plans and provide input to support overall strategic plan and KPIs.
- Collaborate with department heads to identify Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department’s required projects to meet future business demands.
- Manage Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department’s annual budgeting cycle and process.
- Manage Corporate, Governance & Compliance Department effectively within budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Formulate strategies that result in positive financial impact and mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Maintain Group Companies’ corporate records including the update of the MoA as required.
- Enforce Corporate Governance rules and regulations.
- Prepare all the policies in related to the CMA & Tadawul announcements and preparing and update to the General Assembly
- Oversee the production of the annual report.
- Submit administrative and annual filings for each of Group company ensuring compliance with securities laws and regulations.
- Manage investor relations from a governance perspective.
- Manage the board and shareholdings meetings, including the annual General assembly.
- Review governance charters and bylaws ensuring they remain updated.
- Establish a governance framework in relation to the new pillars governance in setup phase (institutional / legal)
- Assist with the drafting and the setup of internal compliance framework.
- Lead the regulatory compliance assessments during M&A expansions (including KYC requests and regulatory filings)
- Monitor regulatory changes affecting the Group Companies
- Prepare communication to (re-)educate Group stakeholders on implications of regulatory changes.
- Create training material and communications to raise awareness around compliance.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Compliance or Corporate or Governance in a medium-sized reputable organization.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders, with at least 4 years of experience in a senior managerial position.
- A bachelor’s degree in law is required.
- A master’s degree in law or equivalent is preferred.