About the job
Our client is an International Law firm who are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Associate to join their thriving Corporate Team, with a minimum of 4-8 year PQE and a background of US or International Law Firm experience. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to clients on all Corporate matters surrounding M&A, JV's, Venture Capital and some PE with the exposure and management of a global client portfolio.
• 4-8 year PQE with a background with an International Law Firm.
• Strong understanding of corporate M&A deals.
• Excellent legal drafting and research skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
• A min of 4 year PQE qualified (UK Qualified under SRA) - 6 months PQE from a Magic Circle or US Law firm will also be considered.
• Awaiting admission/pass of SQE will also be considered
My client will consider candidates who are already based in the UAE or from the UK region - a full re-location package will be offered.
This role presents fantastic long term career prospects for the right candidates. You will build client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile with a global team and supporting the continued growth of an established, global practice and the Firm. If you are a highly motivated, experienced, and an ambitious legal professional looking to work with a dynamic and reputable team.