About the job
Our client is a US law firm who are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Structured Finance Associate to join their Finance Team, with a minimum of 1-2 year PQE and a background of US or Magic Circle Law Firm experience. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to clients on structured finance, derivatives, securitisation and structured products with the exposure and management of a global client portfolio.
• Providing legal advice and support to international clients on structured products, and derivatives.
• Advising on structured finance transactions (globally) involving a diverse range of asset classes
• Utilising the entire spectrum of securitisation structures
• The successful candidate will advise on premium structured finance, securitisation and CLO work within a supportive and friendly team environment who have a very established Finance Team.
• 1-3 year PQE with a background in US or Magic Circle Law Firm experience.
• Strong understanding of Structured Finance and Derivatives.
• Excellent legal drafting and research skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
• A min of 1 year PQE qualified (UK Qualified under SRA) - 6 months PQE from a Magic Circle or US Law firm will also be considered.
• Awaiting admission/pass of SQE will also be considered - however structured finance and derivatives experience in the UK post qualification is essential (from a US or Magic Circle Firm).
My client have a hybrid model of working, working from home two days a week and encourage flexibility and understanding within a diverse workplace. Both professional and personal development is highly embraced and encouraged with this US Firm.
This role presents fantastic long term career prospects for the right candidates. You will build client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile with a global team and supporting the continued growth of an established, global practice and the Firm. If you are a highly motivated, experienced, and an ambitious legal professional looking to work with a dynamic and reputable team