About the job
Aventus are working alongside a large organisation based in Dubai who are looking for a skilled graphic designer.
The candidate should demonstrate a high level of expertise across all facets of creative & graphic design, strong adaptation skills to different touchpoints, good at conceptualization & ideation, creative thinking, Layout development, Typography, Iconography, and artwork finalization. Video creation is a plus.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic, with an eye for detail and a genuine passion for pixel perfect design and craft.
The role is fast-paced and varied, therefore the candidate must be comfortable with tight deadlines and working across all mediums.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, visual communications, multimedia or other related field
• 3-5 years of professional, relevant experience and consistent visual portfolio.
• be highly creative and imaginative
• Friendly with good interpersonal skills
• curious and proactive
• work well in a team
• be able to work under pressure
• strong eye for detail
• into advertising/design trends, and has an interest in everything creative and advertising
• Design, develop and implement engaging original content: above the line collateral, below the line collateral, digital media campaigns, emailers, newsletters, event concept & branding, website pages, presentations, and social media posts.
• Conceptualize and adapt existing assets including marketing brochures, new/unique/existing branding concepts, website graphics, emailers, photos, PowerPoint presentations and other specialty projects as assigned.
• Independently manages project timelines and schedules to complete assigned projects with minimal supervision.
• Must be proficient in the latest Adobe CC Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. Expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Microsoft Powerpoint would be a bonus.
• Experience with CSS/HTML is a bonus too.
• Possess extreme detail orientation, great taste in design, eye for detail, flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, contributing to multiple projects to meet development schedules and exceed expectations for quality.
• Good communication skills to effectively present information, respond to questions and work with cross functional teams.
• Aware of on-going design trends, constantly undertaking appropriate research for new processes.
• Strong understanding of digital/social media environment.
- This is a 12 month contract with the chance of extension