About the job
The candidate is responsible to maintain the digital transformation strategy and measure its performance and monitor the roadmap execution and report the progress on the initiatives progress.
- Develop reports on the progress, issues and performance of the digital transformation strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives across the organization and ensure they align with the overall company strategy.
- Planning and updating the required budgets for digital transformation initiatives.
- Maintain the alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree would be required.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Strategy Development Role, preferably coming from consulting firm.
- Arabic Speaker required.
This position is based onsite in Riyadh
If the above matches your skill set please apply.