About the job
Aventus are currently recruiting for a Chief Corporate Services Officer for a leading Investment Bank in Riyadh.
This position will be overseeing the Corporate Services division (Human Capital, Information Technology, Procurement and Admin Services, Corporate Services Support).
The day to day duties will be developing, reviewing, and monitoring the implementation of relevant strategies, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
- Coordinating with the Human Capital to define workforce requirements such as recruiting, training, and developing talent in line with the organizational structure
- Oversee the successful implementation of the Corporate Services strategies
A key requirement with this role will be the day to day contact with the CEO to identify and mitigate organizational risks evolved around Human Capital, Information Technology, Procurement and Admin Services, Corporate Services Support.
- 15+ years experience within Corporate Services
- Participate in the bank's strategic planning and decision-making processes
- Ensure that the bank's corporate services are efficient, effective, and compliant with relevant regulations.