About the job
The Business Analyst should have key skill sets focused around detailed planning, excellent verbal/written communication, and in-depth analysis with an eye for detail. The candidate should always be an active listener, able to understand the business pain points and high-level requirements, thus translating them to a structured functional/business centric document. The candidate is also expected to play the role of an integrator and collaborator, able to function efficiently in a cross functional team. The candidate should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing dynamic landscape.
1. Assess opportunities of technology modernization and standardization
2. Look at opportunities of introducing best practices in the area of process re-engineering, solution design and development
3. Thought leadership in other horizontal areas of architecture, data & analytics, digital etc.
4. Performing requirements analysis
5. Managing and leading project delivery for waterfall, agile and hybrid projects across the entire project lifecycle – Initiation, planning, execution / realization, testing, go live and support
6. Creating and managing activity-level project plans
7. Leading due diligence and solution evaluation for business requirements
8. Demand management
1. Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, business related field or an MBA
2. Techno-functional certifications desired
1. 6 to 8 years’ experience implementing at least 3 projects end-to-end(preferably MS D365)
2. A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
3. A history of leading and supporting successful projects